1½" Anderson Diesel 382 Fireboss® Twin Impeller Pump Electric start
FIREBOSS® Pumps - Rugged dependable self priming fire fighter pumps. Class leading performance, long life reliability and ability to handle harsh conditions makes it the product of choice for firefighting, irrigation, high head water transfer, sheep jetting and high volume spraying.
- Genuine ANDERSON 6.7HP diesel engine
- Fireboss® 382 twin impeller pump
- 12 volt electric start including battery
- Recoil start for backup
- Key start-automatic decompressor
- 1½” inlet and a 3 way outlet, 1 x 1½” & 2 x 1”, BSP threaded
- 300L/min maximum
- Super high pressure - 90 metres head max
- Self priming
- Large 12.5L fuel tank
- Fuel consumption 0.8 L/hour @ 75% load approx
- Heavy duty roll frame
- Weight 63kg
ANDERSON equipment has gained the following certificates:
- TUV & GS in Germany
- EPA in USA
- CSA & CTL in Canada
- CE in Europe
Quick & easy starting and better fuel economy are some of the superior features of Anderson's direct injection engine design, while low noise, vibration and smooth running is achieved through the efficient combustion system configuration.
This ANDERSON pump combines low fuel consumption and a large fuel tank to give you a unique combination for long run times.
No hoses are included with the pump, please order these separately from the Hose & Fittings section on this website or give us a call to discuss your requirements.
1 year full warranty
Product code P1134L
FREE Service PackValued at $75.00!!
- 2 x 1L engine oil
- 1 x replacement air filter
- 1 x replacement oil filter