Fitted with double mechanical seals running in an oil chamber plus lip seal for added protection. The primary seal is made from high wear resistant silicon carbide for extra protection against leaks and dry running. Reid Drain-master pumps are designed to provide an economical solution for industrial, civil and mining de-watering requirements.
- Unique water cooling design prevents the motor from overheating for long life
- Channel impeller design for high efficiency and less motor load
- Double mechanical seal running in oil - very durable
- Hardened stainless steel shaft for enhanced stability during continuous pumping operations
- 4" flange outlet, has 4" BSP thread so can also be fitted with 4" camlock on outlet
- 1500L/min max
- 24m head max
- 415 volts
- 3700 watts(5hp)
- 5m cable length
- 20mm solids passage allowance
- Built in motor protection
- Max liquid temperature 40ºC
- Max submerged depth: 30m
Get The RIEQUIP Advantage!
- Every pump is test run before dispatch
- 2 year Commercial warranty
- Service agents nationwide
- Guaranteed spare parts backup for the life of your pump!