Altrad Belle RPX35/50 Reversible Plate Compactor 180kg
The unique Low Hand Arm Vibration design allows for longer, safe usage times which increases productivity and operator comfort.
Open frame engine protection hood protects the vulnerable engine components while allowing easy access for servicing and excellent engine cooling capacity.
- Control handle & additional fixed handle with strong locking for more more positive handling and control
- Integrated wheel kit, ready for safe and easy transport.
- Low HAV handle, safe for operators to use for long periods
- Handle mounted throttle, perfect for the operator
- High frequency vibrating element produces class leading 35kN compaction force
- HONDA GX200 4 stroke petrol engine
- Weight 180kg
- Easy to use controls
- Recoil start
- Fully protected drive belt
- Dual element air cleaner – essential for protecting the engine in dusty conditions
- Plate size 700 x 500mm
- Built in lifting points
- Handle folds up for easy transportation
- Long life oil bath vibrator assembly
- 2 year warranty
- Finance options available
- Belle have 50 years experience in design and manufacturing of construction equipment in the UK
- Altrad Belle undertakes rigorous testing on all products to ensure continuous reliability during the products lifetime.
The Belle Construction Equipment StoryThe world class Belle plate compactors are manufactured in Derbyshire, Peak District, UK, using the latest technology to provide optimum quality products that meet the demands of the toughest construction site & rental fleet conditions.
You can trust Belle Plate Compactors for reliability, high compaction rates, low hand arm vibration & precise handling ability. These compactors are in a class of their own.
Belle has extensive experience of designing and operating machinery in Europe and around the World, ensuring highest quality standard and conformity to health and safety requirements.
All Belle machines are in conformity with EC legislation, on specific safety issues such as hand-arm vibration levels, as well as on noise levels and other security standards.
Since machine to user vibration was first identified as a significant problem to the user’s health, Belle Group have sought to reduce exposure. Belle Group engineers have reduced operator vibration on rammers, floor saws and plate compactors without reducing effectiveness.
The PCX range of eight hour plus, single direction plate compactors for example, represent our latest vibration control plates. They feature vibration reducing frames, unique base plates, handle isolators and tuned vibrators which deliver class leading performance.
The Belle Group is an established manufacturer of light equipment with over 50 years experience in designing equipment for the construction and rental industries.