Anderson Diesel 3" Flexi-Drive Pump Electric start
With this type of pump there is no priming required as the pump head is submerged under water – simply start the engine and the pump will immediately start pumping water! Great for dewatering & drainage work.
A lubricated flexible cable connects the pump head to the engine. No suction hose is required. These pumps are a popular choice for contractors because of their simplicity and ease of use.
- Genuine ANDERSON LA178F 6.7hp Diesel Engine
- Electric start including battery
- 7 metre heavy duty flexi-drive shaft
- 3” hose tail outlet
- 1300L/min maximum
- 21m head max
- Quick action dynapac coupling to connect flexi shaft to engine unit
Industry leading, 15mm internal flexi cable for ultimate durability
- Fast and simple one person setup
- No priming required
- Large 12.5L fuel tank
- Fuel consumption 0.6 L/hour @ 75% load approx
- Heavy duty roll frame
- Popular with NZ contractors and hire companies
ANDERSON equipment has gained the following certificates:
- TUV & GS in Germany
- EPA in USA
- CSA & CTL in Canada
- CE in Europe
Quick & easy starting and better fuel economy are some of the superior features of Anderson's direct injection engine design, while low noise, vibration and smooth running is achieved through the efficient combustion system configuration.
1 year warranty
Product code P1138H
(excludes fair wear and tear, misuse and abuse)
FREE Service PackValued at $75.00!!
- 2 x 1L engine oil
- 1 x replacement air filter
- 1 x replacement oil filter