Honda 20" Rotary Hoe FRC800K1
A TOUGH WORKHORSE
Superbly balanced and designed with the end user in mind, the FRC800 is perfect for big, tough jobs that only the best tillers can handle.
PERFORMANCE & USABILITY
The 'loop handle' design allows operation from either side. This makes it easier to turn the tiller around at the end of a row.
It's powered by Honda’s well-proven commercial grade GX240 engine that draws on decades of Honda's technological advancements to offer commercial-grade power. It's environmentally friendly and provides low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption compared with the competition.
- Convenient "loop handle" design allows operation from either side. This allows the operator to safely operate the machine from the center, left or right positions. Makes it easier to turn the tiller around at the end of the row.
- Honda GX240 petrol engine
- 3 Forward speeds, 1 Reverse - Multiple speeds offer more options for tilling and transportation. The commercial grade transmission provides long tiller life and less maintenance
- Heavy duty rear debris shield .A full tine enclosure and full width rear shield provides operator protection and helps create a smooth, well tilled appearance to your garden.
- Superb balance - suitable for breaking ground for gardens and lawns
- Tine width: 20" / 507mm
- Tine Diameter: 12"
- Ideal for hire companies and market gardeners
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1510 x 620 x 980mm
- Weight: 126kg